Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

For those looking for a review of this manga. I quote fellow reader of @Salami who I think summarizes the quality of this manga quite well:

"This manga is so intriguing, like there are no memorable characters at all, mc barely has a personality, big plot points are just, inserted in with no nuance. But the art is fantastic, the background art is insane, the world has something to it that makes it interesting. Its such a weird quality."

On a personal note, I would also like to add that this isekai manga does not rely on either harems, ecchi moments, or simply everyone being gorgeously smooth with no noses to be enjoyable to read. I feel like I have to point out that effort was placed into noses of actual quality here...

The pacing is shit. That last chapter (?), he is walking out of a building, then falling in the sky to jumping, to Japan, to reading emails to fighting monsters. I get some of it but that's too much shit for a short span.

The novel is still ongoing by the looks of it, so there maybe be more chapters in the future.

@HellifIknow I feel like the illustrator was given the source material and went "aw hell no, I'm not sinking with this crap. At the very least I'll give it my all with the designs".
Though it is important to note that a lot of the enemy and background designs feel, if not directly copy-pasted or traced from 3d rendered images/line art, at least heavily based on 3d renders.

It looks like a black and white version of Iron Ladies.

Group Leader
The art is flipping fantastic here... damn...

Side note... Pretty sure this "guys" avatar is a women with those curves...... Where's the genderswap tag. lol ( Only 4 chapters in though.... )

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty good, didnt expect that. Story is interesting, even if its not super unique, it still has an nice spin on the isekai thematic and the art is damn fantastic :eek:

Dex-chan lover
I just laugh at this when it asks me to take it seriously. It's a great comedy manga in a meta sense.

The last chapter looks like an axe chapter but I can't think of why. It's 9th in ratings on the youngace site from 2/1/20 to 1/31/21 so I don't think it'd get axed, according to NovelUpdates the novel is finished, and it's a webnovel so it doesn't seem like it's just to get people to buy the novel unless they started to print it. Issues with the artist maybe?

God, I love this manga. Almost everything is just perfect, and the things that aren't are excusable. This chapter smells like an axe tho...

Fed-Kun's army
... So, the guy's party is only made up of girls, the genre is shounen, and it is somehow not a harem? Out of reading material, and avid hater of harems, just give it to me straight. Is this a mistag or is it really not a harem?

Group Leader
4 volumes and ongoing! FUCK YEAH! let's goooooo! Bruh latest chapter is hype material, dude ganna blast the world open!

@eopohscor don't think this is harem at all. Dudes part was women because they are the only ones to accept him, all the dudes were asshole pieces of shit.

Also MC doesn't seem to be a generic piece of shit Isekai protagonist so no need to worry about harems and love/romance

@Eopohscor As far as I know, only one girl seems to be romantically interested in him. Others are either good friends or engaged to someone else.

Double-page supporter
Why was the MC in the first nameless chapters drawn so feminine??? He had a shapely ass, a bosom, and overall female figure.

Fed-Kun's army
Art reminds me of Ganzt a lot and the plot is really out of the box as well. Rough around the edges but still a badass story. Love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread