Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually glad this was solved pretty quickly, rather than go where I thought it would where Maou and his wife would talk about separation.

Dex-chan lover
Soo.. she fell into the magical water when she was young..

Obelix.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, this series is good, didn't even notice the time passing.

Dex-chan lover
So rather than solve the actual issue, they decided to rely on a prescription that has to be continued for the rest of her life, and that from the sounds of it might come with ill effects on her? Should have simply made her stop drinking that brand of overpriced water, or visited the spirit to see if she had any input.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters!
Up to date once again!
And damn, this chapter was so funny!
Cant wait for more!

After reading some spoilers
seems Like Gaul and Reitia are going to have another girl as their child, i just wonder if we are far from there

God, after all this time i forgot how terrible of a human being angelica is.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so for about the hundredth time the hero’s mother is proven to be way more effective than the hero. Also I LOVE the grandparents. At least the grandma. First Priority: We need more grandkids so fix this!

@feha yeah, it definitely feels like the author rushed this. Like he started doing something, thought it was going on for too long, and then just sorta did the bare minimum to stop making chapters about this. Honestly, there was a LOT more that should have been investigated here (the spirit, the spring, what constitutes being evil (like did the spirit just mean all demons in general? Because it’s been established the specifies isn’t necessarily good or evil; same for humans. So why doesn’t it just glow when she (the mom/reita) feels threatened?), and the effects the demon hot springs would have on a human (I kinda get how the mom’s innate holy water could counter the effects, but wasn’t angelica just normal? She didn’t have holy light, so wouldn’t the demon spring JUST be harmful to her). Really, with something like this (a condition that no one had prior experience with and no one was even 100% sure how it got contracted much less how to stop it). There would need to be a LOT of trial and error and investigations, and that could take forever and year. I’m pretty sure the author just realized this, didn’t want to deal with it, and wanted to nip it in the bud asap.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Humans are probably neutral. They can benefit from the spirit hot spiring (the light/holy side) or from the demon hot spring (the dark/unholy side). I reckon if a spirit went to the demon hot spring, it wouldn't end well for it, just like a demon would suffer in the spirit hot spring. Now, whether demons are evil or not, maybe it's more like a magic attribute, but possibly the dark/unholy attribute would be more suitable for harmful things. It's also plausible that on average demons would be, or at least would have been, more cruel and wicked than humans (on average). I get an impression things might have developed considerably in the world of this series. Perhaps demons were terrible in the past, but once they got a decent civilization, not so much anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread