Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
just when i was thinking when will i see the next chapter lol

Group Leader
Just so people know: There is a page missing from this. It's the one introducing the Demon Lord's secretary Toluarina, whom her subordinates call "class prez" behind her back.

Edit: Missing page fixed.

Contributor
Ehhh... this scene is probably the narrative peak of the series and having the hero storm out kinda deflates it.

The author should have made it a lot more awkward with Galt rushing into a fatherly role.

Contributor
Sona..is that you? jejeje the irony Toluriana thought she married the heroine first, that was funny

So cute they cooking together and them reitai talking about angelica.

And the daugther..reacted better but still too rebelious, that is normal for any child when their parents remarried

I'm still wanting oyakodon but if not happen will not be disapointed, reitai and Galt are so cute together

Dex-chan lover
My god... Its so homely. And the mother... I agree with demon lord. She is a goddess made flesh. Doesnt judge one by appearance nor reputation but what she her self sees.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Compared to other chapter 2s I've read recently, this one actually makes me want to keep on reading. Great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread