Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
oyakodon... well sometimes i wish i can get this kind of relationship too

Dex-chan lover
@Kefio97 It's weird she and her party reached the demon king's castle. They must have sneaked in after the office hours when most of the staff had already gone home, thus leaving minimal defences.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Hero defeated by a low intelligence dragon's... wing flaps, lul. 🤣

Contributor
@undercurses Don't worry undercurses i'm still waiting for that to happen and that bathing scene must be a teaser.

Seems the newly step family relationship is still in their rocky phase and their hiking ended up worse that planned..don't tell me they ended up finding a real legendary sword in the mountain(but a devil one rather a holy one)

Damn was hoping for just a peaceful family hike with the mum as well, but this is also pretty cool.

Dex-chan lover
it would be really funny if she accidentally find a legendary sword.. kek..

The legendary sword better be his dick and he better use it to take her virginity. That's the only way to save this cuck

I know the cat ears were just for effect to show that her interest was piqued, but damn if it don't look good on her.

@BDM130 Not his blood daughter and that is why he needs to take her virginity or remain the beta cuck he is.

@Dirchesdan It's not who I am behind the username, but what I do that defines me.

Users who are viewing this thread