Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
lol that page 21 comeback was so weak holy shit

"uhhh, srry i cant hear dumb idiota????"

ivv

Dex-chan lover
dad: MoM!!! ThIs IZ BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGG!!!!
mom: you silly lil Dear shit, my Bigs are here y'know?

Dex-chan lover
I totally laughed at the girl making sure to take a picture of his faceplant on her phone.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Considering all his parents know about demons I have to wonder why they're so happy for him. After all, if they've known about demons and the Arcana for over ten years they should know that the other candidates will try to kill him to come out on top, especially considering he doesn't know anything about magic or demon culture. Then again, considering all the damage he's received from them over the years he must have really built up endurance to have survived. Especially from his mother shaking his body so hard it's a miracle his neck didn't break from the whiplash alone. Oh dear, barely survives his first battle before falling into heavenly pillows that Lizel uses to smother him to death in affection. What a way to go.

Btw, in LN took about a week for him to say goodbye to his school friends, complete transfer paperwork, get uniform etc. from talking to his parents to entering demon school for first time. Anyone know if the others knew he was human from sensing it somehow like smell or mana detection or something, or because he walked up and in the gates while everyone else was chauffeured in a car plus rumor about him coming?

Fed-Kun's army
well im surprised it was atleast somewhat thought out. Not just "hehe touch boob insta strong"

Well drawn but the story build up is trash as ass . The pace is too quick and doesn't make any sense . I could get a seizure after reading this shit

Users who are viewing this thread