Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Angrod
MC will do that sometimes but he will feel more comfortable with time, it was like that in Masou Gakuen Hybrid x Heart iirc, MC was your typical beta nip protagonist but later on he grew some balls and by the end he was doing all kinds of things with his girls. Ecstas Online is a different story since while the MC was not a alpha, he at least was kind of a pervert and enjoyed the opportunities to do lewd stuff with the girls.

@kenrms Oh, the cover in the frontpage of this manga was art made by Kakao from the novel. Oh yeah, on the frontpage Kakao was stated to be the artist instead of the Gelatin when I saw this manga at first. Somebody must have corrected it or my memory is muddled.

Well storywise look like nothing new, but holy, the art though.

Group Leader
a4783710f20bac80f7005db9726231fda20f386f_hq.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@VTEC_
What? MC doing things with the girls? He groped his boss and did more with Forneus(fallen angel girl), but yeah, wish the manga had reached at least volume 2 to see him doing lewd stuff with Satanachia(dark elf) and Aikawa(his boss) at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly with all the isekai trash going out seing some harem/school plot is kinda refreshing and this art sure knows how to draw

Oh god, the memories, the cringe.

This shit is going to bring me to my boiling point, my breaking point, my cumming point

Fed-Kun's army
Come on the only card that can beat The World is The Star. The Lovers will be beaten by The Hierophant

Man, I love this show because i couldn't think anything beside Jojo

Dex-chan lover
@mineboom that's where you wrong, hamon is breathing, breathing is a Jojo reference, being alive =jojo reference

Users who are viewing this thread