Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Demon King Candidate Nonetheless

Fed-Kun's army
@Silverden It actually just analyzed it and showed him all the errors and how to fix them along with the relevant information about what he was looking at. Not really telling him to destroy the world. Didn't he tell bitch sensei that she had put up something really dangerous so negligently?

Anyway, dammit, out of chapters. MORE Please!

Dex-chan lover
@Gravemind i guess its how i read it. to me it seemed to tell him what it was and does, and how to fix it thus telling him how to end the world. he cant though since he doesnt have enough mana on top of his personality.

Contributor
surprised.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I appreciate that beard fashion, in the way that it lets me know when someone is either a hobo or an alcoholic.. Or usually both, with a gourd of alcohol, and priest garbs

@feha
" beard fashion, in the way that it lets me know when someone is either a hobo or an alcoholic.. Or usually both "Lmao 🤣🤣😂😂😂 that's so true.

Fed-Kun's army
@KrimzonHawka
I find that ironic because I was kept getting told to shave my beard whenever me and the boys are about to attend a gokon.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that morons always look down on the actual Lovers Arcana? Sure, they are showy, and really know how to pack a punch, but come on!

Give the guy a break. Or is it too hard for demons to do that?

He doesn't care about the classmates he almost killed but he cares about how he's going to be expelled WHEEZE I like this guy's mindset

Dex-chan lover
Wow! a Principal that isn't a hot stacked bitch? that's something refreshing I'd say, sadly, the inferiority stuff really makes my compliment void.

Aggregator gang
So, the mangaka/artist for this manga was
Kakao?
Am I right?

No wonder the pacing kinda a lil' bit off. As expected from DJ mangaka. 😂

*sniff sniff*
I can smell it.
This is pretty much a Trinity Seven 2.0, but instead 7, it's 22.
My opinion why ? JUST LOOK AT THAT PRINCIPAL STYLE..!!! . I'm not surprise if he actually a pervert.

Users who are viewing this thread