Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Octopus Sausages

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit. I... was expecting more... You know...

But i guess this is also fine

Dex-chan lover
I can predict what's going to happen. He's going to turn into a red oppai dragon, and win the next fight by shouting "boosto boostooo BOOOOOOSSSTTOOOO!!!"
also please shave any dandy beards because they reduce the effectiveness of masks and respirators.

Dex-chan lover
crisp art. Hope the series stays okay/decent so it doesn't get wasted in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
Barbatos looks like he was best friends with Azazel in college lmaoooo

Double-page supporter
I try not to make predictions of future parts of the story publicly but
does anyone else feel like the Lovers Arcana/Tarot Card didn't actually choose him, but chose Lizel instead, however she was madly in love with the protagonist bc of same random past encounter and gave her card to him so that she could be with him?
I dunno, I just feel like there's something else in play with the tarot card ending up with him.

Shoutout to anyone else who agrees with me/ or has predicted this already.

This and Dxd convinces me that every Demon King is a huge weirdo

Not that I’m complaining I’ll totally hang out with guys like that

Thanks for the chapter!
MC certainly seems to have the lucky pervert protagonist skill. However, since nobody is going to blame or talk back to Lizel about whether he deserves the honor of eating or sharing food with her they're going to go after him instead. At least the ones too stupid or prideful like Gert to refuse to believe MC can fight back or that a human can beat a devil. In any case, looks like Gert is getting a severe beatdown for losing to a human. Probably the bad guy cliche of the boss not caring what trouble the underling causes as long as doesn't do anything that can be interpreted as disgraceful or staining the boss' face. Hence since Gert lost to a human in public this implies the boss has weak underlings and is a stain on the boss' face. Whether The World Arcana holder knows and ordered beatdown or his higher ranked card is administering punishment due to personal views without orders will have to wait for the details to be shown.

Btw, Gert isn't dead, just really beat up. Will be talked about in a later chapter but if a devil receives lethal damage in the human world they just get exiled back to the devil world immediately. Not sure of all the details or ramifications so whether all damage is healed upon arrival or not or if are able to do anything or not is unknown, but for some reason they can never return to the human world ever again.

@fakeirish
The Lovers Arcana DID choose him and not Lizel. If she had snuck in and left it by his pillow the Arcana wouldn't be talking to him or respond to his requests so quickly. Remember how everyone who finds out he can hear the Arcana talking to and doing things for him on it's own volition is shocked? That's because it's a sign the Arcana REALLY likes him. All the other Arcana holders don't hear their Arcana talking, requests for knowledge takes a while to complete, and the Arcana never does something on it's own volition whether big or small. That's why Lizel was really happy, and jealous, to hear that the Arcana was acting like an alarm clock to wake MC up in the morning without MC telling it to. While Lizel does seem to love MC it seems to be based on something that happened in the past when she was just another corrupt Devil noble following the party line of doing things for self interest and believe that only idiots find love and compassion worthwhile. Likely something happened with MC that got her to care about others again.

Killing each other.
They're really mean it, right ?
This manga include drama, maybe his family or friends will die during the war..

Dex-chan lover
So lax. Everyone without magic protection or something like that should have been shot by a sniper already.

Users who are viewing this thread