Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - If you're going to rub them, do it right

Dex-chan lover
At the very least take away his ability to control people. It’s gross how he uses it. But it is what it is in the end.
Mainly due to Miyabi's family/Clan's inherited blood being the key factor from how her ancestor established her family to their noble rank, but she finally does get her revenge on him and whatnot in the end of the arc against him; but it was still a pain in the ass, that ability of his

Dex-chan lover
we already can bet that the douche won't suffer properly... I don't get why so many writers forget that if they are going to make a monster of an antagonist, then they need to have their end be rightfully horrific and satisfying. not just a fast lame whimper of a defeat, but an actual horrific ending or such a complete breaking of their mind/abilities/everything where they suffer endlessly.

monstrous people deserve horrific results
He lost in a funny? yet usual "friendship- errr love is power" and got sent back to the demon world

I think the douche got permanently banished to the demon world after his defeat from Yuuto cause he apparently "killed him" due to the whole becoming Demon King thing, I don't quite remember but yeah, the douche got banished back to the demon world at the end of this "Lovers vs Devil Arcana" arc

Banned
He lost in a funny? yet usual "friendship- errr love is power" and got sent back to the demon world

I think the douche got permanently banished to the demon world after his defeat from Yuuto cause he apparently "killed him" due to the whole becoming Demon King thing, I don't quite remember but yeah, the douche got banished back to the demon world at the end of this "Lovers vs
not a fucking proper punishment YET AGAIN for a shitty cringe edgelord rapist/womanizing antagonist... I want dicks cut off, mutilation, flayed skin, etc... basically I want some Berserk level torture for these mother fucker antagonists. What a dogshit author this is lol. Creates so many shitty people for antagonists then barely punishes them properly.

Dex-chan lover
not a fucking proper punishment YET AGAIN for a shitty cringe edgelord rapist/womanizing antagonist... I want dicks cut off, mutilation, flayed skin, etc... basically I want some Berserk level torture for these mother fucker antagonists. What a dogshit author this is lol. Creates so many shitty people for antagonists then barely punishes them properly.
More or less the gist of it. You're pretty much not getting much of those kinds of tortures and such you wanted for said-like antagonists like Aspite (he pretty much became scared mentally after Yuuto overwhelm and punched him since his defeat, but he's still alive, just mentally afraid of MC after that one loss), this guy would get sent back to the Demon World after "dying" on Earth by getting dragged under the "black mud" circle from the ground (dunno how that works for Demons, but if any humans like Yuuto gets dragged into it, their lives are gone). I've only remember reading up to Vol.4, ch.1 of the LN.

This whole arc takes places of the whole 2nd Vol.

Neith/"Nate", The Chariot candidate, isn't really going to be Yuuto's enemy due to her overall personality and such being timid and shy, but she does help him in one way during this 2nd arc. (She'll take a liking to Yuuto soon too)

Stella, the Star candidate, is just doing what Stella pleases for the moment as she's currently an idol in the human world and keeping her Star candidate side 'hidden' from said human side ish iirc (She more or less has some kind of interest regarding Yuuto, mainly regarding Lizel obviously, but that's as far as I know currently from where I left off in the LN)

The other candidates varies for as far in what they do and such since we only got to know some of them in the LN compared to the few others that have yet to be seen, appearance wise (apparently, this LN series is part 1 from what I heard from some reviews on MAL on the LN series of up to Volume 5; dunno when we'd get the sequel LN part 2 and such regarding the other demon king candidates)

Like how Mahouka is completed and has a sequel series, Magian Society or how it is titled as

Last edited:
Banned
More or less the gist of it. You're pretty much not getting much of those kinds of tortures and such you wanted for said-like antagonists like Aspite (he pretty much became scared mentally after Yuuto overwhelm and punched him since his defeat, but he's still alive, just mentally afraid of MC after that one loss), this guy would get sent back to the Demon World after "dying" on Earth by getting dragged under the "black mud" circle from the ground (dunno how that works for Demons, but if any humans like Yuuto gets dragged into it, their lives are gone). I've only remember reading up to Vol.4, ch.1 of the LN.

This whole arc takes places of the whole 2nd Vol.

Neith/"Nate", The Chariot candidate, isn't really going to be Yuuto's enemy due to her overall personality and such being timid and shy, but she does help him in one way during this 2nd arc. (She'll take a liking to Yuuto soon too)

Stella, the Star candidate, is just doing what Stella pleases for the moment as she's currently an idol in the human world and keeping her Star candidate side 'hidden' from said human side ish iirc (She more or less has some kind of interest regarding Yuuto, mainly regarding Lizel obviously, but that's as far as I know currently from where I left off in the LN)

The other candidates varies for as far in what they do and such since we only got to know some of them in the LN compared to the few others that have yet to be seen, appearance wise (apparently, this LN series is part 1 from what I heard from some reviews on MAL on the LN series of up to Volume 5; dunno when we'd get the sequel LN part 2 and such regarding the other demon king candidates)

Like how Mahouka is completed and has a sequel series, Magian Society or how it is titled as
Well a lot of that is interesting, but I am still wholly disappointed in the author lol

Users who are viewing this thread