Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha

Dex-chan lover
Scanlated by ZTS? I hope this is going to be good. 😁 Though Ecstas Online is utter shit.

@monkey123

Ecstas Online is easily the author's best series(even the author himself considers it his best work so far), but I'll take a wild guess and say that you only read the manga, which covered like 5 chapters of volume 1(the actual story starts in the last 3 chapters of volume 2), plus they didn't pick an artist as good as Gelatin for the manga so I can't really blame you that much.

Woah, woah, this LN has a manga now?
Meh, It'll probably be tame like Masou Gakuen...

I really hope that what Jzc136 said doesn't come to fruition. First chapter looks promising, I am really tired of tame harems. Like what is the point of making a harem when the MC literally has minimal interaction with the characters. That shit is dumbo man. Great hopes for this to be some real harem, and real action. I would read the novel but it has like 3 chapters, so I'd rather just wait for the manga to update.

I want the next chapter this manga is so gooooood . They are not a discord or something like that for the announcement of the chapter (sorry for my english🙃)

Can't really say anything based on the 1st chapter. But if it's those types where MC gets strength using those bs "Nakama" power, full of cliche fan-service, typical villains and arrogant rich guy plus occasionally trying to steal the main girls(shown in this chapter), girls gets introduced but no character development, then yeah this thing will go downhill pretty fast and will become just another trash among countless others. Hope it doesn't happen(fingers crossed :3)

Fed-Kun's army
@Blackrazor
You can count on fanservice happening since the way MC gains power is through lewd acts/skinship with his girls(lewd powers are usual to this author, all his other works have it). Now for girls being introduced, light novel has 2 volumes so far and the number of important female characters is pretty small for now. Arrogant rich guys...you met one in chapter 1 already but iirc he was the only arrogant villain so far. You should not really expect something super great. The author said that he just wanted to write a battle harem since they've been in decline a lot in the past couple years and he enjoys battle school themes, so just expect something fun with some lewdness, decent battles and true harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
i know its a harem manga but gosh darn it imma read since it's not a hero harem manga!

Users who are viewing this thread