Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha

Dex-chan lover
@KlMOCHl if you look at the light novel cover (which they put here since there's no manga cover yet), you can even see the name kakao. so no digging needed ;)
and he didn't do the character drafts, but the illustrations for the light novels this manga is adapted from.

Needs more accidental falling and to love ru super interesting developments. Bunch of hentai looking girls standing around isnt cutting it for ecchi series.

I didn’t bother reading the tags and thought this was some generic harem fuck em all isekai garbage, nah this is a better than a fuck em all harem. It’s next level

well, would you look at that... it harem manga... wait a minute... the art is fuking amazing instant follow
@vodkavodka I do the same rating but the art to me plays an important role and right now... it beautifulllll
@LewdDewd did you say the anime community ... dude... please tell me you didn't just say that

Contributor
@darkoneno0 Go here
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?act=genresearch
Choose genre you like and dislike. In Categories/Tags type Mature Protagonist and/or more tags according to tags dictionary

Dex-chan lover
The light novel is really really good.

Protagonist is a really good person. The heroines are assertive and matter to the plot.
The action scenes have enough tension.

There's enough ecchi that it sweetens the whole thing, but not sooooo much that it gets in the way of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this story.
I read the LN which is extremely slow in upload but it has a lot of interesting themes, character dynamics and pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread