Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaInPants why complain about monthly manga lol

with the pay as bad as it is today due to all the piracy, i doubt every mangaka can afford assistants. and if you've ever watched any artist livestream on pixiv or fc2, then you know they take 6+ hours or sometimes more than a day to finish a single page...

@Galder The only thing I ever hate about a monthly manga is a chapter where nothing happens at all. You know one you can skip over and not miss a beat of anything in the following chapter.

So this is some Highschool DXD thing where MC gets power through echhi and boobs?? Yeah I am done with it. The artwork is the only good thing about it like those hentai doujins, but shitty plots. Well it's my personal view, but after watching animes like Death Note and Fate series, all this other works look very weak and full of craps. Wait this is same author of Masou Gakuen HxH?? Well then that was to expected, he only does fan service, anything else is not worth spending ones precious time in his works.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blackrazor
>Fate series.
I guess you mean Zero and Stay Night since they're the only good Fate stuff(not counting Strange Fake and Type Red Line for now) also, it's not just because it has ecchi that it can't have a decent plot, characters and world(Ecstas Online says hello).

PS: Death note is good but too overrated.

Contributor
Took a look at some of the light novel illustrations for this cause I was curious.
p241.jpg

This looks promising - from Volume 2. Pretty sure we might have to deal with a typical arc before this, but ah well, Ill try to deal with that.

Man i hate the anime community for giving everything 10's. Fucking morons

Dex-chan lover
@LewdDewd I agree, but sometimes it can be the other way around with 1's. Both cases are utterly stupid, 10's and 1's should be extremely rare.
I can't give this one more than 5, because the story is one big cliche and MC feels generic.
I usually add one star for naked girls, but also deduct one for cockteasing.

Dex-chan lover
--Another demon king series, I'm a sucka for these. Gotta say, if the story isn't amazing, the art is nice. Art is def 9/10 Might give the novel a try though.
Currently my fave Maou series/novel is Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha. Hopefully this novel is just as good.

Group Leader
I was looking forward for this I'm big fan of KUJI Masamune sensei his other works are great

i am reading this just because Kakao sensei is involved his art is amazing and KUJI Masamune for lewd plot lol

it dosn't feel like Kakao art , so after some digging
Kakao did charater draft and the drawing is (MIZUGUCHI) Gelatin

Users who are viewing this thread