Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha

lmao isn't this just High School dxd basically...with worse plot. Although the art is kinda better, for me at least

Also, doesn't the main girl look like the sensei from OreRomCom

I thank galaxy degen scans and ZTS for their work ... but why is every chapter they translate so freaking short! ( seriously thank you for translating )

Yea the story pretty boring and generic, it look like it was trying to be original but failed and turned into the same old ecchi harem story.

Power Uploader
Am I the only one who didn't see this update on their followed section?

Power Uploader
Okay now the chapter is completely gone for me, wtf is happening on MangaDex?

Dex-chan lover
@abnas106 i think it's way, way better since with this author it's basically guaranteed that they're going all the way, unlike dumbshit hs dxd that just wastes the reader's time after almost 30 fucking light novel volumes.
and the mc isn't nearly as retarded.

Group Leader
@Galder I read the LN till vol 4 and mc is more level head than issei also ecchi is better than highschool dxd at least in the LN

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk like i said, the point is that it won't stop with just ecchi if the series is anything like the author's previous work masou gakuen hxh. although the mc casually
fucking
and
impregnating
his blood sister kind of creeped me out.

Group Leader
@Galder I doubt this will go far as masou gakuen btw that was huge spoiler for me I'm currently reading it anyway this more into shounen so author can't go too extream but
mc did touch pussy and nipples directly so who knows

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk the masou gakuen manga was shounen as well. and it obviously didn't cover these parts since it was axed long before the light novel finished. pretty sure it will be the same for this series as well. the juicy bits usually happen in the last two light novels or so.

Users who are viewing this thread