Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

@Red225
Strategy position talking if they try to attack them while retreating it they will lost cause they will lost the advantge that gives being in high walls/castle defense , bigger army got the upper hand in open plain s and cause they are too outnumbered they will get overun by mere numbers if enemy decides to stop retrear and face them

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one that's grown tired of the whole "humans are the real monsters" trope? I don't think there's anything new left to be said on that theme. Every interesting angle has been done many times at this point. I don't think I'm going to keep reading this. It's just... rather boring to me.

the hell with that "great hero"? dying fast, with only 3-5 pages appearance.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, heroes should always die because that's how they are made to be honest irl.

I bet he’s gunna get revived or some other bullcrap... heroes cant die that easily right?

Its either that or a new hero is gunna show up later...

I think the author killed the hero too fast here,but im guessing that the plot would just center around with ike's identity(probably his three girls aswell,three hotties wanting that bone(succubus,mage/witch,maid)

Dex-chan lover
MC:let the bad guy life
poor soul: there will be day where you will regret making that choice

*everyone with a head agree*

Dex-chan lover
@Zven93 there's also absolutely nothing stopping the enemy general retreating 1 mile, then sending the army back while bandaging up his hand, where he CAN'T be sneak attacked and is out of danger.

Harrying the enemy is a task that's vital. And an army without a headquarters will find it very hard to re-establish lines of command, especially when they're still being attacked.

You are correct, it's a gamble - but so is letting them go unopposed. Destroying the enemy's command structure while they're in full retreat is almost certainly going to solidify the flight of the enemy.

Still, we'll see how this plays out. It's a story, anyway.

I praise Ike for making the big brain play
by getting the army to retreat and they keep the incompetent general (I don't know whether he becomes competent later)

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE

idk... I'm more on the side of letting the moron be alive.

For one, it makes you look like the better person, not to mention it looked like he was absolutely terrible as a tactician.
If you kill him there is a bigger risk that the next commander is actually competent.
Not to mention the more the humans hate the demons, the harder it's going to demoralize them.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Contributor
Better to spare the general and let it be known that you are a merciful demon that sees reason and is open to nonviolent solutions if you are seeking to bridge the demon and human worlds.

I really don’t know why japanese authors tend to make their character so naive in the middle of a war, and he’s even the main protagonist no less.... yeah sure it gives messages to human that demons have a heart but who are you kidding? The general is a piece of shit and giving mercy to someone like him is like telling people you don’t have a good eyes to judge

Users who are viewing this thread