Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
14 chapters without romance development between them then BAM few pages of backstory and we got a romance. seriously...

Dex-chan lover
How did the pirates take her to their ship when they supposedly ran away already... Someone's using a portal gun.

the captain is a gentleman, don't rape the shit out of her only make her cooking

Aggregator gang
Oh no I'm trapped on a ship in the middle of the ocean!. I know I'll set it on fire!

Dex-chan lover
How in the living duck can a fricking boat on clear waters possibly sneak up on a harbor in broad daylight? Don't anyone dare give me some nonsense about casting invisibility on a whole boat, if there is such a magic in this world, they would be prepared, and at least look for the water's movement if not the depression the ship leaves in the water since it is still there.
And if the ship already left, why was a pirate still there? how did he get back to the ship? How did the boat get so far out when they were pursued right away?!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe if the maid did more than standing around with her mouth agape like a fish this wouldn't have happened. And I don't trust random thots.

Dex-chan lover
My suspension of disbelief only goes so far... I don't believe for a second they were away and out to sea that far since they were in the middle of their discussion when Ike noticed she was missing.

Did Ike forget they were pirates? Did everyone?

Not to mention calling shock and awe tactics "Blitzkrieg" while doing neither.

And using muskets instead of making bombs and laying them inside the battlefield to demoralize the enemy?

Magic feels like such an afterthought sometimes, too.

I like parts of this story, but some of it is just too much. I'm fairly certain the author hasn't thought about how demons as a species are probably naturally hostile to humans without needing a demon lord, because the demon lord doesn't want the war and yet must fight it for some reason.

There's just so many things that don't (and won't) add up.

Dex-chan lover
Trivia:
"Thirteen" is written as サーテイーン(the "i" should be a subscript) and this is pronounced as [saatiin] so her nickname is basically 'Saatii'

Users who are viewing this thread