Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti Seeing as she wasn't talking to anyone, and was standing outside of the building, I don't understand what confused you. Sati was kidnapped, the MC was talking to Julia, they are different people.

Dex-chan lover
This was a really bad chapter imo, She got kidnapped from a place that was just attacked by pirates so everybody would already be on high guard, how did she get taken with no one noticing and why did the MC give them enough time to escape out to sea without looking? They have to be near the shore somewhere it's not hard to search a coast.

Am I the only who thinks that last pirate who got his arm blown off kind of resembles Vin Diesel? 😂😂😂😂

MC is incredibly slow. He heard the pirates kidnapping her yet took so long to get outside that they were already on the ship and out at sea without anyone seeing them.

Dex-chan lover
how the hell do they kidnap her soundlessly from right around the corner and then instantly set sail to the sea within like minutes without anyone noticing?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, kidnapping. My favorite plot development. Totally.

Also, did those pirates disintegrate a barrel with a kick and an...arm swipe???

I presume the pirates were docked away from the city and took off from there, and that this was cut from the manga for brevity reasons? Surely the author doesn't think an infamous pirate vessel that had just raided the port would be able to dock and then depart with no one noticing..?

Double-page supporter
Now the maid's gonna fall for him huh this dude's harem just keeps increasing can't wait to see how the onee san witch will react to him getting married 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest here. The pirates were kiddified.
She would've realistically been raped a hundred times over by the time MC got to her.

Dex-chan lover
@drifter I'm thinking teleportation too, or else it wouldn't make sense for the pirate ship to have left, came back and left again without no one noticing. Or else some of the pirates stayed behind with rowboats, then rowed to thei main ship after the kidnapping. But how did they row so fast that mc couldn't catch them with his flying ability?

Dex-chan lover
Haha that "Please become my husband" panel slayed me. So tropey, but damn. His freakin face.

She was extremely lucky. In other stories girls like that get raped right away or worse. Plot armor indeed

Dex-chan lover
You'd think the pirates would have a pretty fast ship, being all sneaky and stuff. Yet the MC somehow manages to catch up to them, which means the trade rep lady must have lent him a nuke powered ship.

🤩

Users who are viewing this thread