Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the pirates are not so much "elusive" as "teleporting". But that would not save them.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely teleporting pirates. Where did they put the ship they carried the maid away on? How was there a pirate just out in the street after that attack?

Mc sure is incompetent I mean he is so powerful so how come he couldn't sense those pirates kidnapping the girl it should be obvious especially since he is a mage which is normally good at sensing others

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The pirates, the maids and the MC.

They should all just quit their current jobs and become ninjas with the amount of vanishing acts keep doing.

Xix

Fair enough with the comments about mc not being able to catch the pirates immediately, but what's with Julia? Falls in love at first sight and then decides to confess in the middle of a pirate invasion? Wtf? Way to distract the mc from trying to save people and shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Cennekie Well he was distracted by the various emotions going through his head while dealing with Julia, and he did end up noticing just a bit late, which, given how the pirates can slip past an entire major port's detection systems, might even be a feat in itself.

@Xix I mean, it's not like love at first sight isn't an impossible thing, especially since it's a bit of a cliche used by many stories. As for the confession, by that point the pirates had supposedly gotten away so it was still up to Ike to decide if he wanted to take the deal of taking down the pirates and marrying Julia to establish a trade route or not (actually wondering how that pirate managed to get out to see with Sita so quickly, maybe they have access to some kind of teleportation magic? 🤔 )

Fed-Kun's army
Have troops from the abyss itself at your command...summon the hoard dang it!😓

Jesus fucking Crist, a "damsel in distress" trope when the damsel actually uses her brain in order to survive, props to the author

How no one noticed this ship full of pirates leaving?

How no one noticed some pirates lurking?

Why there is no guard who patrol the area?

Fed-Kun's army
Stop there criminal scum. I'll have you share what you have

Fed-Kun's army
Wow... this is pretty poorly acted out. I was super confused how someone can not notice a girl being kidnapped while talking to them. Somehow Sati teleported out of the room they were talking in mid-conversation. There's just no flow to this it's almost comical.

Users who are viewing this thread