Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 212 - You Have To Watch It!

Nice. I heard they censored Leokun in the anime though, still haven't watched tho... Gotta watch it someday... o3o

@SakuraOrihime Anime broke my heart especially the part where they took out Leo from the family photo.

And well, many other things... *sulks in a corner*

hahahaha I don't know why that made me laugh is my humor getting lower and lower

@Mellize THEY WHAT?!

Now I feel I must watch no matter what to see the extent of the heresy... but at the same time not because bruh.... ;---;

Taking away our dear granpa Leokun just cuz he gets a bit jelly and stalkerish sometimes, and feels very bad for getting outta control afterwards, is just cruel.... ;----------;

That's the only reason I can see for them doing that to him, even then thats still b r u h....

@SakuraOrihime Anime team also forcing Twilight and Suya together, because traditional tropes. Oh, well.

And it's funny because him stalking her is akin to a matter of life and death as well.
Besides his feelings for her, if she's not supervised, she creates havoc and as a result, he gets more work. This is clearly shown in chapter 214 (that's not yet translated) if Leo leaves Suya unattended or not supervised.

Oh Please Oh Please, let there be a second season of this. I finally caught up with the translated series and I need more.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most meta anime adaptation announcement/advertisement I've seen to date, I fully approve.

Fed-Kun's army
catching up to all i missed, this is to meta i love it afsdlkjlsdk aaaah i need to finish watching season 1, hope there's a season 2 in the works!!! THE OPENING IS SUCH A JAM I LOVE IT

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION <333

Users who are viewing this thread