Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 13 Ch. 160 - I Don't Want Her to Awaken Becuase I Want Her to Awaken

Dex-chan lover
Suya avoiding her for a reason. And I have feeling that will be somewhat dumb reason too.

Dex-chan lover
I sometimes think Twilight is mentally a teenager, perhaps demons age different from humans.

And I'm glad for that, seeing him have a nervous breakdown makes my day.

Fed-Kun's army
Demon King is going to get devoured...nice knowing you Demon King

Dex-chan lover
@BookQueen I believe it was mentioned in an early chapter that this is a trait of the royal family. Princess Suya and her mother have them too.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/9435/1

Dex-chan lover
who is this lady who the strongest scissors demon is afraid of

"Elder sister of the human king"? I would assume that she's the princess's aunt on her mother's side. Or does he mean sister-in-law? Or is the family tree more like a family dreamcatcher?

Considering this manga throws a lot of curveballs, I'm guessing auntie's strict attitude is just a foil and that she treats Suya in some way she finds annoying, which is why she's so reluctant to talk to her aunt

Dex-chan lover
I bet she's a doting aunt who also likes cute things which somewhat puts Suya off when she's the target of her affection

Fed-Kun's army
@JaffaOrange "Elder sister of the human king" mean she is the current king's big sister who is princess's father. So she is her aunt on the father side

omg that's cute. Princess is saying "suya suya" (her name/nickname) in her fake sleep.

Oh my goodness, someone that terrifies the princess has appeared.

I really loved how quickly and lazily she powered the demons, as she just wanted to go back to sleep. They clearly are family.

Dex-chan lover
@trieuvuhoang
I know I'm replying to a 6 month old comment but I still want to point out that both the princess' mother and aunt have stars in their eyes which is, at least according to the wiki because I don't recall this being stated prior to this chapter, a mark of the royal family. So unless they are somehow granted upon marrying into the family I think @JaffaOrange might be right about the "family dreamcatcher" thing

Users who are viewing this thread