Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 14 Ch. 178 - Togeyuki at home

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1

so 37 chaps until we caught up? and by then it would also probs get 2-3 more chaps too... right?

Feels like the princess has become more varied in her expressions as the manga has evolved. We don't see as much slime monster suya but her chin incarnations/gag faces have become very diverse.

Its nice to see.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ashamed I never realized that our Toge-kun wouldn't be able to sleep restfully nor that the solution would be a hammock. Sasuga Suya-hime.

Dex-chan lover
That face on the final panel of page 6, the moment when you know someone is in danger

Dex-chan lover
No matter how the demons feel about her otherwise, when it comes to sleep they need to come around to seeing morpheus' point of view that she is now a true master, on her way to becoming a sleep goddess.

i love how she introduces herself as the scissor demon, not as a captive or human princess

Fed-Kun's army
I almost asked myself "wait, but what if the Hero attacks during New Year's??" but then I realized yeah that's absolutely something that would happen in this series

Fed-Kun's army
that's our suya lol!! DLJASLSJK POOR SPIKE IS GOING TO GET HIS BOSSES ViSITING HIS HOME oh noooo i hope they speak well of him at least... and don't react poorly to his family already marrying him and suya in their minds HAHAHA 😂

suya is truly the genius of her time. SHE SAID SHE WAS THE SCISSORS DEMON flkdjsljk i love her

thank you for all the hard work with the multiple updates!! it was truly appreciated <3

Users who are viewing this thread