Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 188 - Happy 50th Anniversary

Aggregator gang
MUH SIDES HAHAHAHA. as someone who watched them during childhood. this is very amusing to see

Power Uploader
I just wanted a quiet sleep...

Say no more!

My name is Syalis. I'm [REDACTED] years old. My cell is in the northeast section of the Demon Castle, where all the teddy bears demons are, and I am not married. I terrorize the Demon Castle denizens daily, and I get home to my cell every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally indulge in cuteness. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet sleep. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Double-page supporter
I'm more surprised that this is a canon chapter and not just a .5 extra chapter

Contributor
So Suya has slept with Komi-san, Nasa and Tsukasa, and now this.

We’re building an extended Sleepy Princess-verse. I’m waiting for the chapter where Nick Fury comes in and asks her to join the Sleepvengers.

What the... Never thought there'd be a chapter like this here. Especially since this is not a bonus chapter or omake.

Users who are viewing this thread