Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 189 - The Ultimate Legal Comfort

Dex-chan lover
Still, how the fuck did the Hero is not at the castle yet ? He is been travelling since start. I'm surprised he didn't come close to the castle yet.

Dex-chan lover
30 more to go until we catch up right....?

they should've used the cute tactics too and record the whole thing, if the hero party succumb to the cuteness attack, blackmail them.

but if they slaughter cute kittens, use that as propaganda and slander, you could always revive them later since demon monk is there....

@Lilliwyt from the early wind shield chapter we get to know that Princess' messing around has also made it more difficult for the Hero, since the Demon are planning on a route for him for a final clash at Demon Lord Castle and they have lost items and potions that should have been in treasure chests for the hero

Dex-chan lover
@Brex Just searched on couple of sites - other then nacked dakimakura, perverted teddy bears and one actually H art of subpar quality it's still safe. Doesn't even seem to have doujins.
Yet. Anime adaptation is ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
I am a bit curious about how this series will end, there is a real plot happening after all.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation

ask and you shall fukin receive

NSFW obviously
8xtsWUL.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt Besides the princess stealing a bunch of key items and making all the treasure chests empty she also ramdonly appear and butcher the entire party. There is a good chance that the Hero party needs to start at the Starter Town every time they die because princess messed up some key feature off the game..

Dex-chan lover
I honestly forgot the Hero was a thing. He's been lacking appearances lately. Kinda want to know more about him, outside of him being stupid that is.

Users who are viewing this thread