Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 200 - Accidental Leap

Dex-chan lover
First I think Twilight is around 40-50 year old (because of demon longer lifespan) but he is in 20-22 now O.O

So according to the chapter where they decided to make a movie about Twilight, he was pretty much a kid until he got to his 60s where he suddenly grew up and during that time, he relied a lot on Leo and Hades which was probably why his personality was the way it was in the original timeline. In this timeline, Twilight probably didn't have anyone to rely on since Leo retired for some reason and Hades apparently left around the time Twilight became Demon King. I'm pretty sure Kai was still a normal dog at that time so he isn't much help either. I know Twilight is the Demon King and all but it's kind of hard to take him seriously when he looks like a 8 year old kid and this time he doesn't have anyone he can rely on since the people he relied on most isn't there anymore. I'm pretty sure that futon the Princess stole has something to do with Leo's retirement.

Dex-chan lover
We're in the wrong timeline, Marty!
@ghostlykidd Actually, I think stealing the futon was a predetermined outcome. Getting caught on the day of coronation however seem to increased castle security.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy Or it was stolen too early - "a few years" ain't ten years to me, that's "some years" XD

At least "the day before his coronation" is bad, since he should have needed that nights good sleep probably.

Either way, timey-wimey in progress :O

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh I get what's happened. Without the ancient futon Twilight didn't get enough quality sleep as a child, and that made him evil... somehow.

And all I was expecting was to use the grimoir's nose to finde the futon, I HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED

Dex-chan lover
Well damn. Plot is happening again.

I'm guessing the futon is missing in the original timeline because Princess Suya from another timeline stole it.
This is probably going to end in a stupid Suya vs Suya fight over the futon.

Users who are viewing this thread