Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 203 - You Will Become King

Banned
Somehow knowing Demon Monk being such a dad to Twilight while Twilight have such a shitty dad and brother kinda makes me tears up.

I thought that the time traveling arc is about twilight but it actually all about how important leo is to the demon castle...it so sweet😭😭😭😭.Leo kun best boi😭😭😭

I know it about the relationship between twilight and leo as well

So Twilight's favorite food is ohagi made by Leo. That's so cute. I love the relationship they have.

Dex-chan lover
Holy balls, they're so used to Suya stealing shit that they never even thought to question whether her stealing the futon had a impact. Hell, they promptly forgot Suya even stole the damn futon as soon as they left the past the first time.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how Suya is so familiar with Demon King at this point she instantly knew his claim of snack preference was a lie.

Dex-chan lover
Leo is so old and also a doting spoiling dad 😂
Without him everyone is way too serious

Dex-chan lover
Those Princess reaction faces after two hundred chapters of her going with the flow on whatever! Princess has really developed too.

Dex-chan lover
Last panel from page 13 is where i about to cry

@zanonyn of course she developed, i used to hate that selfish princess whose tormenting demons to get good night sleep

Fed-Kun's army
LKJFSALKJSA THEY DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER SHE STOLE THE FUTON BC THEY WERE SO USED TO IT FKLJSALK LIKE EVEN SHE FORGOT LMAOOOO i'm dying adlkjd well i'm so glad they fixed it!!! that future sucked!!!

baby twilight is adorable and i would die for him. but lololol so it was LEO who made the goofy atmosphere possible... amazing

thank you very much for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread