Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 203 - You Will Become King

Group Leader
when you get so used to stealing you forgot you even stole shit
lmfaoo

Sometimes I tend to forget Leo is figuratively everybody's dad/gramps

Haven't read the raw but surely the Princess and the Cursed Musician must anticipate in the missing Futon few years later after this time, since I doubt that everything return to normal after this chapter.

OMG, so it was Leo's influence that made the goofy and laid back atmosphere of the Demon Castle the way it is. To think a story that focuses on cute little Twilight is also connected to him, it's quite a nice touch to the story.

I also love how Princess shows that she cares a lot for them and she really got attached to them (with her having no friends A-something-kun doesn't count and always being busy with public affairs in the human kingdom, it's really nice and heartwarming to see her development.)

And oh my, Suya's words in the last page. Does that mean Leo might actually have a chance with Suya?!

Fed-Kun's army
Dear lord, SMOL TWILIGHTKUN IS TOO CUTE!

Demon monk is best grandpa/dad o3o

So suya loves him too... Does that nean he has a chance, or is he just grandpazoned...?

@SakuraOrihime That we don't know for sure (this is Suya we're talking about, her words usually are indirect and vague), but it's certain that the author/mangaka seems to like pairing them up together.

Maybe it's due to them being the most popular pairing in Japan; I've seen several hundreds of fanarts and fanfics of them.

Dex-chan lover
...I'm not sure, but this is probably the first time Suya genuinely repented over stealing anything.

i don't know why, but this specific chapter kinda tugged at my heartstrings. despite all of the silly gags of suya bullying the many people within the demon castle, she really does care a lot for them. super heartwarming stuff.

Contributor
You're not the only who loves him...

I honestly thought Suya meant that Twilight's not the only one who cares in their friendship, with Demon Monk actually loving him too. Was it actually meant to be Suya's perception (romance) of Demon Monk? I thought it'd be kind of weird in this scenario, as they were talking about Twilight and Leo, and he doesn't even know her yet.

Users who are viewing this thread