Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 66.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Whew, this short-term flashback sequence is taking a lot of chapters. But it's finally circling back to where it was initially introduced so finally the story can move on.

Dex-chan lover
Another True Hero moment in Japanese novel, among countless heap of self-proclaim Hero trash in several other novel.

Dex-chan lover
Well...seeing as they are following the LN don't expect a lot of Lefi. After this one you get 1 LN that takes place in the dungeon with the whole gang. Then an other whole LN with almost exclusively MC and Nell.....so Yeah..

Oh and this story arch is LN 5 in case ppl care. 😁

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well...seeing as they are following the LN don't expect a lot of Lefi. After this one you get 1 LN that takes place in the dungeon with the whole gang. Then an other whole LN with almost exclusively MC and Nell.....so Yeah..

Okay, but like… what if they did good writing instead

Dex-chan lover

That… kinda just makes me want to drop it. I genuinely only like the core premise of the series, not this side content. I’m fine with side content, but at this rate I’d have preferred they just ended the series with a good closing act instead.

• This
Reactions: N2O
Dex-chan lover
Well I've read to like WN chapter 400+(when it was still being translated by someone until he quit when the LN got licensed) . I think that about 25% is about his 'normal' dungeon live. The rest is standard Shōnen bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
3 fuckn whole month, for half chapters?

Aaannywass thx for the tl

Dex-chan lover
this is Nell before she died :aquadrink:
Then gets raised as a zombie by some necromancer. MC kicks necromancers's ass and Nell's soul is freed. Then MC is so sad until he finds some sort of time machine to rewind time and...
that sound shit

Dex-chan lover
I know, right? I am here for the cutesy dungeon romcom, not a shonen tournament arc and not whatever high fantasy drama this is.

Incidentally, it has been 16 chapters since Lefi last appeared, apart from a few pages long flashback 10 chapters ago.
This is not a romcom. A romcom is a story like Love Hina, NiseKoi, etc...
This is a shonen with romance and a harem, and this entire arc is serve as a mix of world building and character building for Neil who is one of the main girl.
Lefi is the main wife but not the main character, her being present all the time would literaly make it impossible for any character to have any developpement. She is literaly at the top of the apex predator, she could anihilate all civilisation alone. If she was here all the time there would be no difficulty for any character and Yuki would never grow.

but we already have harem at home
There is no harem at the dungeon for now, he's only going out with Lefi. He dont have any romantic relationship with any other girls for now.

that sound shit
It's just the dude saying random shit not having any link with the story.

Dex-chan lover
Man,
I can't see those "hands pressed against glass" scenes without getting Tsubasa flashbacks

Users who are viewing this thread