Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 71.1

Dex-chan lover
A touching reunion somewhat spoiled by a gluttonous dragon taking advantage of the moment to gorge herself on undefended cookies.
Weird way to spell “improved”

I do love how Lew flat-out lays it out for Yuki as “well I ran away from home because I didn’t like who they were forcing me to marry, so if we come back together, I can get the whole thing handled” and Yuki completely fails to notice that he just got stealth proposed-to and agreed to at least act as her fiancée.

This is why Lefi doesn’t let you out of the house without a minder, dude

Dex-chan lover
Is it true that Lefi becomes a lesbian in the novel? If true, I'm not gonna read this anymore.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I do love how Lew flat-out lays it out for Yuki as “well I ran away from home because I didn’t like who they were forcing me to marry, so if we come back together, I can get the whole thing handled” and Yuki completely fails to notice that he just got stealth proposed-to and agreed to at least act as her fiancée.
The funny part is that he called her an improvement to his intellectual self-esteem. And she just outsmarted him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I know the dad is just worried about his daughter, thus being rash and hot-headed to find her but LOL for getting his ass handed over to him. He has 2 big ears but can't even spare a second to listen.

P.S. Aside from the Donkey's Dragon Wife (from Shrek), Lefi also reminds me of Rys from the Lv.2 Cheat LN/Manga/Anime (especially now that it aired this season). She's almost like the loli version of Rys.

Dex-chan lover
it was nice while the dragon was the only wife, now the Harem is on full force forward.

Thanks everyone for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Is it true that Lefi becomes a lesbian in the novel? If true, I'm not gonna read this anymore.
Thanks for the translation.
Not in the LN that has been translated so far, nor the book or two further the old WN translation covered. So if it happens, it'd be like 10 years from now in the manga.

Group Leader
These last few chapters are so badly paced and rushed. I've gotten a more concise and complete storyline from user posts in these forums then I have from these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no you ran away from home?
Next pages: DAD IS HERE, WHERE'S MY LEWIN?!
What is with this faster-than-light progress?
All those chapters wasted in the colosseum arc. It could've been used here instead.

Anyways, I already have a guess to how they'll deal with the marriage prospecting: They'll act like a "couple".

Dex-chan lover
I'm not normally too bothered by pacing problems but this didn't really have a start to it, we just appeared with everything happening. No prompt for the conversation, the family already there, reunion completed.

Translator-san, translator-san (or maybe editor-san),

It's Demon Lord, not Demon King. There's is a purposeful distinction between the two in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread