Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
@tungwhatup: If the so in maso (and, by proxy, "source of mana") is what I think it is (that is, 素), then the translation should be "element" rather than "source", given the context in page 11.

Dex-chan lover
Loli Dragon invasion Alert!!!! Where the hell did the dungeon making premise of this go???

Dex-chan lover
Demons should be good at offering deals to willing customers, so he did manage that much. Though a demon's deal should always have a catch. I wonder if he figured that detail out yet.

Dex-chan lover
While I do appreciate the accent. It is very annoying indeed if is not a voice but letters instead...

of course, the dragon transforms into a nude loli. amazing creativity author-kun! /s

esp

He has auto translation, why would he be hearing her talking in some older version of a language he might not even speak in the first place?

Group Leader
No no, the loli girl transformation was clearly calculated. By appearing as an attractive member of the opposite sex, she gets tons of additional perks for free.

she can guard you. to be fair that is quite a win considering the issue with being weak first and needing to progress and grow into an actually fearful demon.

Dex-chan lover
Not much of a freeload if he gets points for monsters in his dungeon that aren't made in it, she's payin her stay

Users who are viewing this thread