Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Alright, both lolis from the cover acquired. When is maid from the background appearing? I need....variety.

Fed-Kun's army
other characters starts showing up after a few conflicts..... which is around ch8 or 9 if i were to guess.... just going by the wn's pace

Dex-chan lover
"God Damn it! Work Harder my Sense of Reason"

Pretty sure all Pedos say that in their heads before the FBI shows up asking about those children he has been seen with

Dex-chan lover
@PervySageChuck your avatar and name make your comment that much better. well done sir Perv.

I'd have a hard time being one of those OP Isekai characters. If I heard that beastmen, Elves or other peaceful minority race were being so persecuted I'd end up committing genocide against the oppressors...

Double-page supporter
@neorasp Lol no, adult women don't make me want to rip their spines out and play jump rope, little girls do.

Double-page supporter
Just caught up with WN eng tl. Spoilers for those who wants to know about the MC's relationship with his harem.

Lefi and Yuki is kind of a couple now. He and the vampire loli has more of a sibling type relationship

Dex-chan lover
Tell that girl that she needs some restraint towards these actions....
Or for real though the protagonist will turn into a lolicon....

Dex-chan lover
Regarding hikufalafel's WN spoiler.(CAUTION: Contains mild beta bitching)
"Lefi and Yuki is kind of a couple now."
They are? Nahhh, I had a bad feeling, when first girl turned out to be a loli. Author. Why didn't you make her look older? A short petanko is fine, if you're into it, but older! (You never see legal flat chests outside of harem tags anyways. For Justice and equal rights! Its doesn't have to be bunker busters all the time. Back at the topic:) Add some visual features, that make us at least say, "Ah, she looks like a (still quite) cute 18-22rish woman." Add some height, slightly more meat and a tad of curves around the hips and shoulders and you're done.
I have to read Lefi's description in the WN now. Maybe there is still hope. -_-

Dex-chan lover
@bradek
>Why all this fixation with little girls?
People like cute things. Especially Japanese are fond of them. Little girls are definitely cute.
People accusing us all of pedophilia aren't helping us to be rational about this subject. (and frankly, the underlying assumption that a man has only lust, and no other kind of love, is really offensive)

Users who are viewing this thread