Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Ye @lasercats I can barely read this smoothly and I've been exposed to old english dialogue plenty so I can only imagine how hard it would be for the translators to construct the sentences.

thank you guys so much

Dex-chan lover
Lefi Translation: Your fun. I like you.

Seriously though that poor Lord having to deal with all the idiots who don't know better than to challenge a supreme dragon for a few resources.

Chances are the power required to subdue the forest would let you conquer the entire continents human population.

Double-page supporter
@Merilirem It could be even more than that, if we assume that Lefi is the most powerful creature in the world, or at least in this part of the world, then you might need enough power to conquer the entire world just to beat her and the hundreds of dragons. With Yuuki and Mofurir it would be even harder than that, and as they get stronger and stronger it'll be pretty much impossible. Though I don't recall it mentioning if Lefi is the strongest in the world, but she seems to be the strongest dragon so there is some argument to say she is the strongest period.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread