Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, so the MC basically became racist XD. I thought he just let his anger get to his head but now it seems he's just predisposed to hating humans in general, guess that's an effect of his demon lord status.
Well, have no fear, loli dragon is here!

@nfzeta im pretty sure their are gonna be humans he help...his anger is telling him its safer if humans stay away cause so far the humans are the only race that fckd with him....and he came from a place where humans fck over eachover on a daily so yea....i wou;dnt say racist, just logical

Fed-Kun's army
@krispy Its not really logical to put average humans on the same level as bandits and slave traders. I mean he knew about Lefi's treaty with the humans of that kingdom and still promised to 'kill them all' if anything happened again. Its not like beasts are known for always being friendly to each other.

Dex-chan lover
well, it's not a matter of racism or what not either way. It's just edgelord nonsense where a otherwise perfectly normal dude thrown into a new world and OP powers loses his judgement in his anger.

@nfzeta he acted on anger....the first thing he sees from humans is them kidnapping a bunch of little girls (his family included). its not unreasonable to expect him to no act like that....we know the threat isnt gonna be like if a villager wanders in he'll kill them all, its more to let them know that this cannot repeat itself so jus leave them alone and the other dude decide its best they avoid that forest all together.......again in the future it obvious he'll help some humans sometime (thats how these always go)

Dex-chan lover
was there a reason y the lord didnt mention about the people that wants to get to their forest?

Group Leader
Noice~

I just want to see the part where those two touch their wings, for me, it was the top event until now~

XD

Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

Fed-Kun's army
@krispy Yes, he initially acted on anger but his statement even after everything was cleared up proves it affected his opinion of humans. The issue that would repeat itself is a rogue faction kidnapping people or harming those he considers his flock, those are actions no kingdom can perfectly prevent.
As far as how things go you can't measure this exactly like all the others as the other MC's are either full edge or full goody-two-shoes.

Also remember when I first said it I meant the actual, literal definition of racism, not what it has come to mean. I mean it was a joke in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the manga just cut off the part where the mayor sees the Supreme Dragon's Owner that Yuki has?
the hero is second best girl after the supreme waifu Lefi

Double-page supporter
@Hamin @Operatix, the reason it’s so hard to read is that they’re completely butchering it. All the apostrophes are completely unnecessary, they think “thee” is the cure-all old English version for “you,” the tenses for the verbs are all over the place, and ending a word in “th” only applies to verbs.

Users who are viewing this thread