Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

This whole "old English" business doesn't sound right...
More importantly, it's just making everything sound confusing.
Just stick with normal modern day English. Not only is it easier on the eyes, it's much easier on the mind for a Gramzi (Grammar Nazi).

Fed-Kun's army
I want that sheep demi for myself.
Also, reading that "old english" is such a pain as a non-native english speaker... I would just change the font to distinguish her dialogs.

Thank you for the release and work.
But, man... The 'Old English' you guys are using is way too 'try-hard' and awkwardly forced. Just slapping 'eth' to the end of words and using apostrophe's everywhere doesn't make it correct. Furthermore, while I understand she's probably using an older japanese dialect she's still very much a noble of her race, so knowing that, her speech should certainly be more formal and dignified, however, when taking her hierarchical status into consideration she wouldn't speak in a way that would be considered 'low-class' or uneducated -- which using apostrophe's to shorten words would be considered. A proper Lord or Lady always enunciate's precisely as a method to show their high-status and education. A good example of what I'm talking about can be seen in the play "My Fair Lady".
Honestly, I'm such a nerd that I could keep going on-and-on about how 'Thee' and 'Thou' aren't being used properly, and how there's also 'Thy' and 'Thine' and way more, but really, no one cares. Hahaha. It's silly I've even talked this much about it. It just comes across more as what a kid imagines dignified older English sounding like, than anything else, and figured I'd give feedback.
I really do enjoy the series so far, though. So, thank you, again.

Dex-chan lover
English it's my third language so I struggle a lot to understand Lefi, well I think serves as a lesson.

@Leo80221 Yeah, Lefi is indeed the strongest in the world from what we have been told so far, though supposedly some of the other fully evolved mythical creatures come close in strength.

@Liver
At the current point of translations of the WN, they already acknowledge each other as husband and wife, although they didn't have a ceremony or anything.

Dex-chan lover
I know a lot have mentioned this but pleaseth tone down thine olde english. I read King James Version Bible and have read Shakespear and it's easier to understand those than this. Thanks for the chapter but please ease up on that. Thee, thou, thine and shalt is pretty much good enough. No need for the excess a'pos'tro'phes, I think just getting the point across that it's archaic english is fine, but not at the expense of too much clarity. Kills the moment imo.

Dex-chan lover
In a few years, that sheep girl is going to be a fully developed 'ara ara' onee-san. The dude has a loli dragon, a wolf tomboy, & oppai sheep girl - that's like the holy grail of harem composition.

This is getting good! Translations required a little more mental work than normal, but the story became much more interesting in this chapter.
Personally like the old english, but I am hoping that there were grammar errors/typos in this since there are some parts I cannot follow the flow of the conversation for.

Fed-Kun's army
You know I'm really grateful to the translators but I just hope they wouldn't use old english anymore

too much on the weird english from the dragon, its just a pain to read at this point. Just italicize the lines or something instead.

Aggregator gang
too much on the weird english from the dragon, its just a pain to read at this point. Just italicize the lines or something instead. (2)

If the translator(s) take suggestions, please stop trying so hard to bust out the "thees" and "thous" and just use a fancy font or something.

Users who are viewing this thread