Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
@FgoSegul Lefi isn't a loli...she's the oldest of them all and if we go by that then she would be actually be into shota(cuz of yuuki's age).

Banned
Ah... so him actually officially marrying the dragon (without so much as a peck on the cheek) is overshadowed by the slime becoming yet another loli. -_-

@flannan : Only the sheep girl might possibly qualify as not actually a loli. The rest of the girls are definitely all lolis. And honestly, I'm pretty sure sheep-girl is just a tit-loli. They're all too childlike not to be.

@conscript117 : Physical bodily appearance determines it, rather than actual chronological age. That is why the term "legal loli" exists. Frankly I find the habit repugnant... but Japan will be Japan. They'll find loopholes to fetishise almost anything.

@Azure2290 : Strangely enough, I also get annoyed at people calling anorexic girls "thicc" ... and yet these girls are still lolis. They're female and bodily look like children... i.e. lolis.

Supporter
Aww, it's so refreshing to see the MC and main girl being so honest with their emotions for one another. They can joke around and make fun of each other but when it's a serious conversation, they are straightforward.
Joke around when it's time to joke around, be serious when it's time to be serious. That's a mark of maturity ain't it?

Group Leader
yjvuWzVt.jpg

@TrapTrash1678:
Lefi proving once again why lolibaba is the greatest for of loli.
I shall stand with you.

Double-page supporter
Welp time to spam another round of insulin shot

Users who are viewing this thread