Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 27.1

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait if Yuki would do maintenance for the sentient sword.

@Tatsuya-Kai
The dragon is first wife, second is the hero, third is the wolf girl. He also promise to marry all the loli in the lair + the princess from the kingdom from recent chapter. Idk if he will marry sword daughter in the future though since they look more like normal father and daughter.

Dex-chan lover
To whomever translated this chapter: since you apparently don't know the difference between personal and possessive pronoun, here a quick reference table
il_794xN.1253030293_p0mj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@amamiya426 He's so strong that one hand is plenty. It leaves the other hand free for casting spells, grabbing lolis, and whatnot.

@StaK look for the novelupdates link on the title page. the WN (or was it LN?) is being translated.

I appreciate the relaxed chapters but this was an entire chapter about sticking some words on a sword.. 😐

@StaK I read the translated novel, usually people use novelupdate to manage their novel, kinda like mangadex. You can see the novelupdate link on manga front page, in information section.

@JustAMerePleb
i already know that the horned sheep demons is very curious about things,would like to know the harem though,is the sheep waifu in his harem?also is the sheep waifu a virgin ?would like to ask for personal reasons (・´з`・)

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Katana out here blushing. in before it also has a human form similar to nikkou from Rance. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread