Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 27.1

If anyone knows where I can find the light novel for this online please let me know! Also what chapter/volume would be closest to the manga thank yiu🙌🏾

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Once again modern concepts has revolutionized a stagnant method. If I'm understanding it correctly previous makers and designers were trapped with the concept of drawing a circuit only on the x axis of the surface of whatever they were writing the circuit on. So if describing a paper a circuit is drawn on with the cardinal points, the circuit would be written as either N, S, E, W or some combination of the four, but not up or down. Like the circuit is the route drawn with a pencil on a road map or the route highlighted on the map of an online mapquest or similar program. By 3d he means that not only is the circuit drawn with the four cardinal points but up and down as well allowing more area to draw the circuit in while limiting the size. So let's say a circuit's efficiency and speed is dependent on the distance between the absolute center of the circuit and the farthest line a 3d circuit with a 2inch square design would have at most 2 inches between the two. However, flattening it out on a paper makes it 6 inches diameter then it would be less efficient and slower due to the distance being around 3 inches from the center to the outermost line. Basically, he came up with a way to expand, increase efficiency, and redesign a magic circuit in a revolutionary way that has carptured Leila's interest in a big way and getting her inventive and researcher skills in overdrive.

Btw, took me a few rereads to remember them but the triplets with the picture vocabulary are the three ghosts he used DP to create to haunt the "Demon Lord's Castle" he built and waylay intruders like the hero. In the hero's case they used their powers to move armor, have her go around in circles, and scare the hell out of her.

Group Leader
@KRBlack ; i don't remember if the novel mention it especifically, but is a Katana, so even in that case the guard is pretty small.

Dex-chan lover
This is missing like a wholesome op uncle or grandad type character. Maybe a cute butler. But having the MC just surrounded by nothing but cute girls will make this series a bit stagnant.

Dex-chan lover
The sword blushing is too damn dangerous for my kokoro.
Getting a new sword
daughter
is a nice addition since Nukenai Seiken-chan just ended.

My only nitpick is, he made an odachi length blade but the hilt/handle is only for one hand use.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally an update yahoooo!! Really love this manga thank you translators, please continue translating it, really love this. didn't see Lefi but still I'm satisfied in this chapter hehehe

This is so wholesome and makes my heart feel lighter 😭 love this author and as always thank you for translating

I wonder if Layla will join the harem,??the wolf girl is in love with fenrir so she will not join the harem,also Nice sword mc

P.S. Horned Sheep Waifu is cute af,hope she joins the harem (its pretty obvious but i cant expect too much, so pls spoil me )

Dex-chan lover
That sword's first words are going to be "Hello, would you like to destroy some evil today?"

Dex-chan lover
The last two pages don't feel like they're part of the manga lmao

@Jethzki The sheep girl is only there cause she want to learn stuff, sheep people really like knowledge. MC will embrace the harem route so expect to see more than 3-5 wives in the future. I can spoil who in it currently if you want.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
For what it's worth
the "sin" the description calls for is exactly based on yuki's morals with a combination of the cursed axe's own empathic desires, the axe was driven mad as it was used to kill countless innocents, which it despised (and yes it was sentient then), zaien basically hates those who harm innocents and anyone who would harm innocents, either through killing or otherwise, though it's 100% loyal to yuki and won't act on it's own.

@JustAMerePleb
I believe i know but i'd like to know personally in case i missed some of them.

Users who are viewing this thread