Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
Forget about what, its not your problem what the kingdoms do. Your job is to protecc the lolis.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 as of chapter 280 they dont have kid and it's not sure as if they actually had sex, but their relationship progress with time so we will probably see MC with a few kid before this story end (and when i say a few kid i mean a lot of kid).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
It seems I also have let down my guard as I do not remember the prince. That or I have amnesia

Dex-chan lover
You ever just actually enjoy life and forget about all the bad things happening in the world... Yeah I wish that could be me all the time

Aggregator gang
@no168_92
later when they visit Layla's village efi announce she is pregnant and that also the time he takes layla as a wife but that's in 250+ of the novel or maybe 300 not sure.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like the prince is going to cause trouble in the near future (for himself, seeing as even with the country's entire might behind him, he'd still be at an overwhelming disadvantage). Of course, that assumes he remains in power long enough to do anything.

You have fun all day long~~~~

and then forgot that you still have homework to do

Users who are viewing this thread