Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru

reading the dragon girl's speech bubbles makes me want to kill myself and then the TL in that order

Would love to read more interactions between Lefi and Yuki in a manga form but the updates are so slow.

Dex-chan lover
The story sucks. The fact hes a dungeon master has no importance at all, and these last "lets try being adventurers LOL" episodes have been soooo BAD. The author has no fucking idea how to keep it going.

Cute dragon waifu though, 9/10. Guess ill keep reading this dumpster fire.

Dex-chan lover
So its this and https://mangadex.org/title/29336/lazy-dungeon-master sharing the same story? (not 1:1 but they feel so similar)

I wish some official English Novel publisher pick up this manga LNs.
I just can't bear to read the WN Tl'd with all the "Fu**" the Tl's throws around as if it's the only way to express rude speech...
I'm glad the manga TL' s had more sense with their work.

I know it's slice of life but.... if the author starts it off as an action adventure manga persists through 15+ chapters then why make it so bland and aimless for the rest of the chapters?
I'd like to think that the author just wanted some story build up for further bloodshed and revenge.
At least I hope that's the plan, even the harem part is non existent. Theres no harem in sight just 1 dragon wife who beats them all.

Pretty gimmicky to say the least, I remember I started reading this a while ago and loved it because of the concept but it got stale as fast as a double bag value box of reases puffs cereal.

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester
Some stuff happens later
iruna tells him flat out that since he is immortal she can just wait until she grows up some before she marries him, she treated the rule of "only drink the blood of the person you want to marry" that her mother told her very seriously. She drank yuki's blood, so they are already basically married in her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Came for the lolis, stayed for the dragon waifu.
Really, the writer could just cut all that RPG crap and focus solely on the characters relationships and this would be a 10/10 read.

Group Leader
Doragon waifu geto! Annnnnnnnd that was the highest bullet point of the serie, what will the author do now I wonder!

It’s not that hard to make a blissful story, just make a wholesome romance with dragon waifu, cut off with the harem crap... and add more wholesome slice of life romance... the ratings will rise up.

Banned
Another generic isekai... but with cheaparse purchasing of modern conveniences for no given reason... all the females are lolis, and the protagonist is an overpowered paedophile without any sort of justification for any of it. Plus he whines about his low luck despite continuously getting things by being lucky.

So... a shit-tier isekai, basically. Plus most of the earlier content suffers from an absolutely horrifyingly bad translation quirk that makes it nigh unreadable. Thank fuck they eventually got over that rampant mangling of Ye Olde Englishe.

3/10.

I may be wrong, but I don't see a reason for the harem tag, cause the only romantic interest is lefi.

Users who are viewing this thread