Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru

the only downside to this is the monthly chapters...sub chapters? I don't even know at this point nor do I remember

@FyreDrakon spoilers btw, but if you wanna know why the harem tag is there it's because
well, he wanted to be w the dragon, and that happened. however, because of "unfortunate" circumstances pretty much everyone in his little posse wants to marry and fuck him. Even his sword. It's stupid. There's only a little bit of bliss when he's married to the dragon and it goes to hell.

What's the point of teasing us with a whole ass dungeon leveling up system if the protagonist finds a level 900 dragon willing to work for chocolate on the first chapter? It's not like anything matters after that, the plot has concluded, all challenges have been overcome become they even presented themselves.

Aggregator gang
This started well, dungeon mechanics and a big dragon relationship? I dig these slice-of-life fantasies.

But then it turned into a harem with a really long and really boring combat passage. It is like the author ran out of ideas for the story, and instead of slice-of-life, it is turning into politics (bad one).

Painfully average and unfocused. Story is going nowhere as if it's only completing a checklist. Some events even happen in the background and they get narrated later. Not worth the time

Dex-chan lover
i just caught up to the manga in the wn, while rereading the manga, and wow. the source material is not exactly shakespeare but this adaptation is really poor, especially the latter half. obviously the manga has to cut things out, but the way it's done, it's like a sparknotes summary of events that manages to erase all the tension. there's no pacing, developments that feel earned in the novel feel retarded here. the lame art (besides lefi) actively detracts and the translation makes it even worse.

treat this manga like a bad trailer for the wn basically

Users who are viewing this thread