Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Trasnlation

24.05.2015 - 11.10.2020

More translated chapters never.

And another translator was to lazy to translate more than two chapters.

@marconii2002
@NomadKingR6
@XuQue2

this was licensed for the english language and is beeing re-released currently by "sevenseas"
just takes a while for the offical translation to catch up as they arent allowed to use the "fan" translation
chapter 41 is expected on February the 7th i believe just search for the english title instead

Power Uploader
Vol 7 cover
rLSgHeT.jpg

Buy this from the official website.
Damn, this series is lewd (I'm reading the official volumes).
The ACTIONS have the same quality as Harem Isekai Labyrinth.

Ugh a other brooding, angry, emish dbag, bottom shelf shit stain loser self insert mc for the desperate AF creepers who want revenge on every chick who has looked at them in disgust (like it's the girls fault their fugos or something... loser logic at its finest), and guys who treat them like punching bags full of rotting garbage... also a prime example as to why you never give an unwanted perma-virgin life reject super powers.

Banned
meh manga. MC's motive for revenge not being revealed early makes me lack any sort of interest. The only saving grace is probably the succubus. Oh yeah and nice twist with the dullahan in chapter 12, 13. Thought he was cucking the male warrior for no reason but it made me unrolled my eyes lol.

Users who are viewing this thread