Maou no Kawaii Yamada wa Yoiko - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
It’s not my place to ask, but why break up the chapters?

For those who don't get why he is suddenly outside with the girl. On the previous page, you can see how he gets snatched away from golems hand and the dogboy falling. This indicates that he got taken away very fast. Don't understand what's not to understand....

Whatever he said, from their perspective it was said by a little kid.

Marry me, fuck me, whatever, a kid wouldn't know better.

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The end.
Leave a comment, rate a series and go home.

i remember reading somewhere that by knowing a demon true name you can command them, so i guess asking a girl her name is akin to asking her to be your slave.

Aggregator gang
About the flower on the desk thing. In Japan people leave flowers on the desk of a student who has died for respect/remembrance. It is a form of bullying to leave flowers on the desk of a living student because it means someone/s wishing you are dead. That's why he's about to cry until the teacher comes by and says that's her flower and she only put it there for the better light.

Wow I can't believe the MC is about to die. I wonder what world he's going to isekai to next? 😉

Dex-chan lover
A series full of "moe moe" monster lolis and the usual average of the average of the average Japanese MC keeps changing cause they keep getting killed by said lolis?

I tried to go back and read previous chapters to understand what's going on, but I just can't make this coherent. ..

Dex-chan lover
To the next world he goes!

Yeah, this is hard to follow even when reading it in one sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread