Maou no Kawaii Yamada wa Yoiko - Ch. 5.2

Aggregator gang
I've waited years for this and haven't realized why... And it still makes so little sense since it is so disjointed.

Hellooo everyone reading this~!
Hitorin here, the one solo-ing this mango !
Sorry about the redrawing (if you could even call it redrawing lmao)
I'm a beginner at cleaning
I'll try to catch up with the raws in Loveheaven (currently up to Chapter 16), but I'll only be doing this in my free time.
If you'd like to help me (even for just one chapter) feel free to drop a message (*'▽')

is my english bad, or is the story really .. confusing? i don't understand what they are talking about..

@gunnybunny
Oh yup probably my bad, I'm sorry ( ;∀;)
I do know Japanese, but only the basics, so I kinda had to search a bit, and that's probably what made the dialogues in my translation confusing
I'll note that and try to do better in the next chapter
Really really sorry about that (;'∀')
(Sorry for typing a bit too much too xD)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up (even though I only read this today). Unique manga such as this one always seems to draw me in, I just hope this one doesn't get axed like all the others I've read.

@gunnybunny The way I understand it the story is very slow in its development, so it's normal to feel like you don't understand much because there's not much to chew on.

Also that ended on a weird note, maybe because it's not a whole chapter.

Thank you for picking this up, but... are you sure the translation is correct? I couldn't understand much of what was said on those last 2 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread