Maou no Musume-Tachi to Maguwaeba Tsuyoku Narerutte Hontou Desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
what happened in those 3 years?
Apparently NOTHING. :shamihuh:
Wv5sqaX.png

What the heck this kid doing letting such delicious treats be for three whole years?? :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Was their dad Epstine cause he’s getting groomed by like all 5 of em 😭

Supporter
I think the thing I actually find most unbelievable in this fantasy setting is that, even taking the time skip into account, is Ibis' implication that the act of human slavery is less than 20 years old...

Dex-chan lover
Apparently NOTHING. :shamihuh:
Wv5sqaX.png

What the heck this kid doing letting such delicious treats be for three whole years?? :wtf:
So he became this strong immediately and then will power up and give the girls power now that he's clearly old enough to be ready

I think the thing I actually find most unbelievable in this fantasy setting is that, even taking the time skip into account, is Ibis' implication that the act of human slavery is less than 20 years old...
Imagine humanity had a common enemy that it had to go up against, And that enemy ended all infighting, Humanity. Was ninety five percent plus undivided. Would there be slavery , Probably.But it wouldn't be something that would state sanction at the time.

Now imagine what the lack of the common enemy how humans would start going at each other throat.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, from the implications in the story, I believe they couldn't really do that openly because the demon lord was around, and it was probably a waste of effort to sell slaves when the demon lord was around

Dex-chan lover
Imagine humanity had a common enemy that it had to go up against, And that enemy ended all infighting, Humanity. Was ninety five percent plus undivided. Would there be slavery , Probably.But it wouldn't be something that would state sanction at the time.

Now imagine what the lack of the common enemy how humans would start going at each other throat.

Usually someone will take up that mantle.

https://mangadex.org/title/c466ced0...-ni-tensei-shite-shinryaku-sensou-wo-hajimaru

Dex-chan lover
Might’ve been outlawed when the demon lord was in power. If I remember correctly, slavery was outlawed in Star Wars when the empire was in power but not when the jedis were in charge or when the new gove overthrew the empire.

Users who are viewing this thread