Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Quiet Ones are Devastatingly Terrifying when Angry

Dex-chan lover
another one where the church and the "holy" stuff are pure evil of the worst degree. Not surprising.

@WoodyCyber
that's actually not true,
the church here is not pure evil
mages here, most of the time are actually evil
and that's what i like about this series but i will stop there, anything more is going to be a spoiler

Dex-chan lover
That breakfast scene was soo fluffy and cute. I felt like I was going to explode!

Fed-Kun's army
EAR TWITCH!!! And seriously, these two are going to be the type to flirt with each other even when their kids are around. (and we all know they are going to have at least half a dozen)

1) I can't imagine sleeping in a throne would be comfortable.
2) His face when he realizes what he just said is just too precious 🤣

Aggregator gang
Okay, I gotta ask the hell happen to/his house and where is the previous owner of the house? That place looks like a lair of some evil dark Lord how was cruel to the bone.
@Orcbolg1 you are right there. Before that elf arrived we have no idea what kind of person mc was and looking at his one "friend" the mage are evil because they do evil to get powerful.

Double-page supporter
@cannarali the house was probably the house of the mage that was going to sacrifice him before our boi turned the tables on him. it would make sense since of what we know of that mage so far is he's not a very good guy, which would explain the numerous torture devices left. mr z probably just inherited the house after he killed the previous owner and was too lazy or too stingy to throw the devices out

The pacing is good and the explanation of their magic is really simple yet it makes me want to know more

Group Leader
6jfZhNH.png

honestly manga like this where the girl is a slave and the guy is an owner always just remind me of stockholm syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread