Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Quiet Ones are Devastatingly Terrifying when Angry 4

Dex-chan lover
Fluffyfish: "Exclusive image of a rare bird species mating call."
AJ2BjQc.png

Jesus, my heart.

No one can resist! ?

oh my god nephie is so damn cute offering that lap pillow.

It's weird that they're called demon lord. Is this a mistranslation (since the japanese word for magic and demon are similar or something) or is it really the correct name?

Dex-chan lover
@ShinGetsu: ... OK, if you're certain of that with good reason, then I shall take your word for it. Will it take long before the reason is explained/shown in this manga?

Double-page supporter
You'll understand by the end of the LN vol1, so in 6-7 chapters at most.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia

well, i mean, elias is ultra socially awkward. he just doesn't give a shit that he is, or how uncomfortable it makes anyone else

Haha lol zagan told him to bug off and two panels later he asked the other sage why he was leaving.

Edit: Also why are people calling those demon lords the "12 demon lords" didn't one of those guys die? Shouldn't it be 11?

My friend showed me the page of Nephie offering the lap pillow, and then flapping her arms.
I immediately started reading this comic, no questions asked.

Japanese people and their lap pillows. I've never seen anyone else so excited about laying their head in someone else's lap.

Users who are viewing this thread