Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Broken Heart is Also Fairly Physically Painful 3

@beperov Really? I'd say that it's the exact opposite. They have had extremely positive effects on each others mentality's, even if a heavy codependence formed between them. Nephie no longer is the completely broken doll she was at the beginning, and Zagan is showing something resembling humanity due to Nephie's influence.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall Considering a mage that kills another gets all their shit, I have a feeling he would kill him since he spent all of his money. There isn't much reason to let the guy live since his intended to use Nephie in a ritual which means her death and the other girl would die as well.

Dex-chan lover
Did the manga skipped some content or is there a lapse in my memory? Why are there a few characters I don't recognize? They just jumped from Nephie joining the village to her suddenly getting kidnapped, is this rushed? What's up with the knights suddenly appearing and the face skinner that they lightly talked about?

Dex-chan lover
I called! I fucking called it!

... Who is this "face skinner", though? First time I see them mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Nephie and Chastel got kidnapped at the end of the previous chapter, the knights thought that Zagan was the one who did it since the kidnapper called himself Zagan as well. Face Skinner is the mage from chapter 1 who attacked Chastel and was killed by Zagan.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
is my face a joke to you? ROFTL
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if most mages are actually reasonably nice people like the MC, and he is just unlucky to be surrounded by bad ones who ruin mages' reputation with their over-the-top evil.

@mahtan - yes, I'd say it's a kabe-don. If only Barbaros was more of a man and showed interest in girls, it would have potential for romance.

@scripted - no, I'm pretty sure "pillory" is a totally different thing.Pillory is like oversized manacles made of two wooden boards.
Sure, BDSM fans will be happy with either, but they'll strongly insist that's no pillory.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, shame. I liked Barbaros for being the only mage to actually go along with MC's chuunibyo.

Users who are viewing this thread