Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Broken Heart is Also Fairly Physically Painful 3

Thanks for the chapter!
How did the Azure Knights get to Zagan first? Manuela should have been able to fly ahead of them as she could go the crow's path rather than being slowed by uneven or rough terrain or being blocked by fauna, or is it she didn't know the location so followed the knights there but they rushed ahead into the trap before she could stop them? Also, if Zagan took over the castle after defeating Andras where was Barbaros that by the time he returned there was only Andra's skeleton left? Figure was able to get in because Zagan hadn't learned how to make barrier spells yet and since Zagan spent all his time researching without minding the decor wouldn't be surprising if just left Andra where he died and rotted until Barbaros showed up assuming he did something like bury the body. Curious to know how Barbaros and Zagan met and became 'friends'. Not to mention, if Barbaros' plans to get Zagan killed only started recently what were both of them doing in the years they grew up from kids to adults after Andra died? That and why aren't there any good mages? If using magic is enough to be labeled a mage why are the only known ones are the scum who torture and kill others for power or research? You'd think there'd be a few who studied magic as temple or kingdom mages who keep their research and studies benign and legal even if less powerful as a result.

Aggregator gang
AHHH YEAHHHHH

also I forgot to say but I fucking called it. our boi's house used to be belong to the mage he later killed

Dex-chan lover
Barbaros
-> [FIGHT]
-> [MERCY]

i'm curious whether he kill or spare barbaros

Fed-Kun's army
Guys always remember The "Teacher" always die even if it's the mc although this is just what I'm trying to predict

Dex-chan lover
why the fck is the mc getting the goody goody treatment. this fcking early? Someone's definitely going to say "wh..waht?? hes a mage but hes saving people? hes so kind..."

Users who are viewing this thread