Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Broken Heart is Also Fairly Physically Painful 3

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow this chapter felt like that one manga with advisor in the shadows MC. Over the top and with the extra portion edge/cringe that make those kinds of manga good.

Dex-chan lover
@Batotopls I knew that the guy would do it eventually, so better to get through with it early enough, and the fact that the mage immediately knew that his friend was the one behind all this was also good.

Dex-chan lover
He might not have called her a tool, but I'm pretty sure he's called her his property at some point or another? Oh well, they're both cinnamon rolls, so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I appreciate when heroines fight back from being damsels.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia For her at least, belonging to someone like property is a step or two better than existing only to be used. At least you can love a house more affectionately than your hammer (unless you really like that hammer).

Double-page supporter
Alright, I'm tired of manga that rail on mages for being mages, they have a country to run, civilization to progress, hobbies to fund, and need power for all of it.

Also, this MC is dense asf and has huge self-esteem issues, just learn to love yourself already, jeez.

Dex-chan lover
I really do enjoy this twisted relationship between the two. They are so codependent but also strong even without one another, when reminded of what is important.

Contributor
Wonder if he will kill Barbaros or let him live for old time sake.

Users who are viewing this thread