Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter would just be maou-san inviting the guy to a drink, or just outright trolling him.
Kind of like Shiroe to Demikas in Log Horizon

Dex-chan lover
This feels like setup for a joke. He's so single-minded that it feels easy to make fun of him.

Inb4 mister almighty mage killer is a really chill dude with a knack for drinking that's just a bit too serious about his work
Would make sense for this series

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thinking the same as everyone else. The obvious outcome is he is really chill and tired of his work. Probably wants to retire or live a easy life. Could even be he didn't even kill all those mages.

Would actually subvert expectations for the author to cut right into the knight going at them with his sword. Couple interesting ways for the encounter to play out if he does. Pretty sure the author will being going the obvious route though

So this "friend" dude tried to kill the MC by provoking the church through multiple murders, and sacrifice MC's loved one, but the MC still continutes to talk and associate with this dangerous psychopath. Serious WTF.

Contributor
Unless something funny is going to happen soon, I'd say he let Chastel off the hook for now because he's got bigger fish to fry.

@ooPh9quu he hasn't kill rather someone else affiliated with him kidnapped the young girls since he hadn't a use for them since he needed an important sacrifice

from this chapter alone barb became my fav from this series

Users who are viewing this thread