Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Fed-Kun's army
@TheMode

"My father... was... a torturer and A FIEND! One night he came a little more bloodier than usual from his battles, started drinking and rubbing alcohol on his wounds! He broke the bottle after whipping my mother to shape and approached me saying 'WHY SO SQUEAMISH?!'. He put the broken bottle on my face... 'WHY SO SQUEAMISH?!'... He started cutting 'Let's put A SCAR ALL OVER YOUR FACE!'"

Aggregator gang
@Jeikob Gremory is an important character. From Zagan's perspective? Yes, she's annoying. From my (and other LN readers') perspective? Hell no! She would be the only character in the series who mainly focuses on A CERTAIN IMPORTANT POWER! This certain important power would be the main focus of the story later on, so I suggest you not to have prejudice toward Gremory.

Group Leader
This series should just be called "Everyone has communication issues"

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to laugh if Raphael kills Barbados and he's the 500th kill.

That's hysterical

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the mustache old man isn't actually a mass murderer for the lulz, I love his design. Usually these guys are fairly generic, but still, this one's ripped.

Users who are viewing this thread