Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Dex-chan lover
Is that Barbaros under the bed? I don't know how Zagan could not know where thee squirt went when he sits in that chair to monitor and defend his castle

Group Leader
@firosahoge yeah that would be a good way for the author turn this into shit.

@Tamerlane why do people always want the former rivals to be in live with one person there whole life. Its pathetic and takes a shit on there chatacters. It basically says a person can never move on. If what was spoiled is true. Then wow. Its unfair for both of them

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the old guy in Fol's dream - though it looked like he was investigating the scene or hearing her father's last words.

Dex-chan lover
Love how food pranks are forbidden.

You dont fuck with nephies home cooked meals

There is an "official" translation of the LN at j-novel club. I would suggest the translators to use the same terminology (symbiotic faction -> cooperation faction, ponytail -> horse-head) for consistency. I put the "official" in quotes because in the end it's just another fan translation, it's just that the people behind it have licenses and the right to distribution from the writer, so the quality is not guaranteed. But as it's the translation the author has approved, I guess you should stick to it.

Aggregator gang
@RIG I don't know about you, but from what I read, Chastille has moved on.

@Tamerlane I think the author executed it pretty well. Their feelings for each other develop in a span of few LN volumes, it's not a sudden crap like a love at the first sight.

Double-page supporter
Can't even protect people inside his own place? What a lame "demon lord" this is...

Dex-chan lover
@littleoni eeh, licenses is like, the only thing that separates fans from official tho

it used to be money, but then patreon happened

@WhoSainT
Do you really want it? Can be done. I'll PM you.
@mage_goo
Yes and no. Technically, what we consider "official", or at least did in the previous context, is license AND curation by the writter/representative. And that's the main reason most writters didn't like scanlation groups: they were translating their work, but the author hadn't curated it so they didn't know whether the translation had actually anything to do with the original. Mind you, a bad translation might scar the work for life, even if a better version comes out someday, people will still remember the old one. Say, for example you had a terribly edited novel with a no localiztion at all, no context sensitivity, no effort in making it relatable to the new audience. This will appear to the new audience as a bad work in writing not as a bad translation.

At last a person who is sensible enough to not become homewrecker just because he/she got some good feeling about person with spouse! Sorry for rant bellow....

Seriously! Everything was going nice in Arifureta until that rabbit come into picture and chase after MC and since dragon appear i couldn't take it anymore! Why are you throwing yourselves unwilling person? is it fun? Thats kinda creepy, you know? and there's Yue. which girl would accept other girl around you boyfriend just like that? Since its my bff its ok to share my man? WTF? or is she taking pleasure in Hajime's rejection even when she's willing? like testing Hajime loyalty this way?

@Bunnybell Yep, this was pretty refreshing
You think so? In my case I had a problem with Yue instead, she ended up being the character I liked the least, because her entire introductory arc was rushed at light speed. She feel in love with Hajime far too fast, and their relationship progressed unnaturaly. Which in turn made me not mind the other characters and sometimes even prefer them over her as the main girl

Users who are viewing this thread